Lt Colonel Fighting Jack Churchill, aka Mad Jack
- fought throughout WW2 with a longbow and a broadsword
- was also known to bring bagpipes
- he volunteered for the Commandos, not because he knew what they did but “because it sounds dangerous”
- he crawled out of a concentration camp
- about the end of WW2, he commented “If it wasn’t for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years.”
- atta boy
The only man to kill an enemy soldier with a longbow in WWII!
i dont understand why do so many people make this mistake??
all day everyday.
This is going to be my life!
That guy is literally me, I just need to find this girl.
give me all the beards.
They want us to never? Go home Miley you’re drunk.
Please paint me Ross Kemp on Toast.
Toby Da Moose Phillips
Recognize these photos? If you’ve seen Star Wars, you probably do.
This the abandoned set of Tatooine, Luke Skywalker’s home planet. A photographer accidentally stumbled upon the set, which sits in the Tunisian desert. They sit in perfect stillness, at the crest of the Sahara Desert, eaten away by dust and sand.
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW